- only player in NBA with at least 17,000 points; 11,000 assists; 8,000 rebounds; 2,500 steals
- 2nd all-time assists leader
- 2nd all-time steals leader
- 3rd all-time 3-point shots made
- 3rd all-time triple-doubles leader
- 3 NBA finals appearances
- 1 championship
Last night, Jason Kidd delivered a late and crucial trey to win against his former team (Nets). He made 18 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, and a steal.
When he decided to move to New York from Dallas, I thought he saw something in the Knicks team. Well, I wanted him to stay in Dallas to have one more run for the championship with Dirk with whom he won a championship in 2011. But he decided to join in New York a former teammate in Tyson Chandler, a core member of the Mavs championship team.
And now, the Knicks holds the best record in the Eastern Conference. And Kidd is never done yet.
Watch his tie-breaking trey here: